Friday, October 16, 2020

Boat Maintenance Tips for the Off-Season


Getting ready to pull your boat out of the water? It’s always a bummer to be getting ready for fall, but when summer ends, you can take steps to make sure next boating season is as much fun as this one.
 

Fall and winter in the Midwest are great times to take care of boat care tasks you might have put off while on the water.
 

To prepare your boat for the longer period of inactivity the winter months bring, visit our website for a few tips to keep your dock and boat in great shape until spring.
 

Discover Why Alumi-Span are the Experts in Aluminum Boat Docks!

“From the first call, anyone with whom I spoke was professional and friendly. Sketches were sent to me, and I placed my order in November 2017. Per my request, the dock was delivered at the end of March 2018. I was not required to have anyone on site to help unload it and, also per my request, they carried it to the lake side of my home. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with this company.”
 

Discover the Alumi-Span difference today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Safety Accessories for Your Boat Dock

Looking for ways to make your dock safer for kids and grandkids? Dock accessories can help make final safety precautions before the kids hit...